Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams are the most commonly used apps of Microsoft 365. But there’s more. Let’s look at the most rare-used apps, but equally effective for business growth and productivity-enhancing.
1. Power Automate. This tool helps you to create workflows between desired applications to synchronize files, get notifications, and collect data. How does it work? This cloud-based solution uses triggers and actions to create chain reactions within a workflow so that repetitive, manual, and time-consuming tasks are accomplished without human intervention.
2. Sway. It’s a wonderful PowerPoint alternative. If you are afraid of a blank page save your time and use templates including business presentations, portfolios, resumes, and newsletters.
3. Visio. It is software for easy as possible drawing a variety of diagrams. These include flowcharts, org charts, building plans, floor plans, data flow diagrams, process flow diagrams, business process modeling, 3D maps, and many more. It offers a wide variety of built-in shapes, objects, and stencils to work with. You can also make your own shapes and import them.
4. Planner. This easy-to-use tool makes it possible to plan tasks and handle small projects without complex planning efforts. With Microsoft Planner, you can efficiently assign and organize times and tasks. You can also set deadlines, share files and, of course, team members can communicate with each other.
5. To Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels, or just free up some mental space, Microsoft To Do makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
6. Clarity. This tool captures how real people actually use your website. The brilliant dashboard, one-click access to heatmaps and session recordings, and simple filters make this a pleasure to use!
7. Power Apps. This tool helps to build professional-grade apps the easy way. You can rapidly build low-code apps that modernize processes and solve tough challenges. This tool makes it available to start building and launching apps right away using prebuilt templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and quick deployment—then roll out continuous improvements as needed.
8. Yammer. It is a private social network that helps you get connected to the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects. Only your coworkers can join, so your communications on Yammer are secure and visible only to people within your organization.
9. Stream. It is a video streaming service like YouTube or Vimeo, but it allows users to upload, view, and share videos securely behind the inside of the company.
10. Share Point. This tool allows to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization. It’s an indispensable tool, especially for remote and hybrid work environments.
11. Bookings. This tool makes scheduling and managing appointments a breeze. Bookings includes a web-based booking calendar and integrates with Outlook, which gives your customers the flexibility to book a time that works best for them.
Would you like to learn more about making Microsoft 365 work for your business growth? Contact us today!